Partnership Firm Registration: Documents Required
Partnership is a business structure consisting of at least two people to oversee and operate the business in accordance with the rules and objectives laid down in the Partnership Deed.
According to the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, Schedule-IV, a partnership is an association of persons organized for the purpose of making profit, and the management of the firm and the organization can be done by all the partners together or any of their representatives.
Documents Required For Partnership Registration
Statement in Form 1 with the prescribed fees.
Proof of ownership or rent/lease of the location of your business. (e.g. Electricity Bill/ Water Bill or Rent/Lease/Leave and Licence Agreement of Business Place)
Notarised True Copy of the Partnership Deed stating the following :
• The firm-name
• The nature of business of the firm
• The place or principal place of business of the firm
• The names of any other places where the firm carries on business
• The date when each partner joined the firm
• The names in full and permanent addresses of the partners
• The duration of the firm
Copy of PAN Card of partners
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card